(paid to PVPHS Music Boosters in Step 2)
(paid to the school)
- purchase of sheet music and charts
- instrument maintenance, repairs and purchases
- tax preparation costs for 501(c)(3)
- large departmental needs (e.g., sheds)
- specialized coaches to enhance the curricula
- myriad other operating expenses, not including
faculty and facilities, such as piano tuning
- buses to events
The Membership Donation ($300) does not include the fee for the Spring Festival, which will be collected at a later date, if we are able to attend the festival.
All students require the following items; however, returning students should only order if they need new as they are the same as previous years. Note: Marching Corps = Band & Color Guard:
Marching Corps T-Shirt ($20), Marching Corps Jacket ($60), Marching Corps Pants [optional] ($30). For Band only: Marching Band Shoes ($40). Prices are for the Group Order - Late orders should expect to pay more.
Membership donations may be tax deductible (Tax ID#33-0473141); clothing items are not.
- Welcome back to another year of PVPHS Jazz Band! We are excited to return to our normal activities this year, including fall and spring concerts, as allowed by local and state health regulations. We are requesting $250 for membership but any amount you can give will be greatly appreciated and will qualify your family for membership. If you would like to give more than this amount in order to help out those that may not be able to donate the full amount, we will set up a scholarship fund within our jazz booster club to help finance any shortfalls our group may experience this year. All donations will directly benefit our jazz students as a group. Booster Club membership dues may be tax deductible, but the tie purchase is not. Thank you!